Monday 16 July 2007

Baby sitting in Albany



For the first weekend of the school holidays I went to Albany in order to baby-sit Matthew and Ben on the Monday and Tuesday whilst Debbie worked. I travelled down on Saturday so on the Sunday we all went out for a drive to Denmark. Our first stop was at a winery and puzzle shop where we spent about an hour playing with the wide range of puzzles.


Then a stop at the Lake House winery for wine tasting and lunch.

Then another stop at a winery and chocolate shop where purchases were made of port, cheese and fudge.
On the Monday I took the two boys out whale watching on a sailing catamaran.
On the trip we saw a total of four whales and a seal colony.




Then on the Tuesday I took Ben to the Dorothy the Dinosauer's Dance Party in the Albany Town Hall - sorry no pictures of this show.

I returned to Perth on the Wednesday after my four day holiday.

No comments: