Tuesday 9 April 2013

Royal Blue Tailored Strands alpaca scarf

Western Australians will not believe me when I tell them that winter is coming.  Our long hot summer continues well into April.  In preparation for the colder weather that must arrive soon I have hand-woven a smart looking Royal Blue coloured scarf using Tailored Strands 100% Australian Alpaca yarn.   It is long, being 1910mm x 225mm and weighing 160g, so is versatile for many wearing styles, "fibre of the gods" softness and guaranteed to keep you comfortable and warm this winter.  Why not treat yourself or your loved one?




You can see this scarf on my stall at Perth Upmarket on Sunday 23 June at UWA unless previously sent to add to my display of  scarves at Shop Handmade in Canberra.
This is probably my last scarf before the next Perth Upmarket as I leave for an extended holiday on Friday.

No comments: