Tuesday 3 July 2018

Ocean and royal blue alpaca handwoven scarves

I must be in a blue mood as I have hand-woven two more blue tone scarves.   The ocean blue and royal blue coloured Tailored Strands 100% Australian 4-ply alpaca yarns match beautifully.  Do you like the two different patterns? and have you noticed the different pattern on the reverse sides?  This is the first time I have used these patterns and I am very pleased with the results.  What man would not like to wear these luxurious soft feeling scarves.  I know that many a woman would love to wear them!
The first one in long, being 1930mm x 220mm and weighs 153g, whilst the second is more the normal length being 1800mm x 220mm and weighing 142g.
See them soon at Aspects of Kings Park or The Artisan Store Fremantle depending upon stock movement.








No comments: