Tuesday 13 November 2012

2 more natural coloured hand-woven alpaca scarves

As I am about to go on a holiday to Europe I thought about which of my scarves I would take with me to wear.  After much thought I decided to weave two more the same as the last two woven, i.e., in a natural coloured mid-brown alpaca yarn from Shamwani Alpaca Stud, and also in the same pattern.  I knew I could weave them quickly and weaving two gave me one more scarf for my stock.  The previous two were for an order so already gone.
The two scarves are identical, being 1690mm x 200mm but one weighs 190g and the other 180g.  Not certain why the two weights are different with the scarves being identical size and pattern.  The photos shows both sides of the scarf as the pattern is different each side.



Now I am ready for the cold European November/December.

No comments: