Thursday 11 June 2020

Ocean blue alpaca hand-woven scarves

Looking our of my apartment I have this glorious view looking upstream of the Swan River - a very peaceful view.  Sometimes still, sometimes rippling, sometimes churned up  by the wind.  At the moment in winter the river is brown looking but often in summer it is a lovely blue colour.  To remind me of the summer, and its warmth, I have hand-woven two ocean blue  coloured 100% Australian alpaca scarves from Tailored Strands yarn.
In two different patterns these luxurious feeling and appealing scarves will be popular, and give you a winter warm.  And each being nominally 1840mm x 215mm and weighing 163g you will have value for your money.
See them soon at Aspects of Kings Park or The Artisan Store Fremantle depending upon stock movement.  If you cant wait till then, then please contact me direct.








No comments: